Re: wind/Passover

Our wind the past couple days has come straight from the arctic by way of the Canadian prairies!
Family gatherings are what Christmas and Passovers are all about, I guess! Were there any "discussions" about Hebrew pronunciation? The last Bar Mitzvah I attended, those "discussions" reminded me of what that took place when the Catholic Church switched from Latin to the vernacular!