-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 1:32 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] now-- plant shopping today

Chris -
After snow yesterday, we are back to sunny and 60 today.

I've never heard of roasting eggs; didn't know you could do that.  It's been
awhile since I hardboiled eggs, but as I recall, you bring them to a boil
and then remove from heat.  After several minutes you remove them from the
hot water, run cold water over them, and peel - if desired.  You don't
actually boil them for any period of time.

Sounds like you had a nice festive Passover.

Kitty