RE: Andrea's bites/Pam

OH ANDREA!! I am so sorry about the dog bits. Man...I've been there too
and it's not fun. Do take care of yourself woman....jeez. Hope they heel

Pam was here this weekend and we just gardened, ate, drank too much wine
and laughed a lot. It was so wonderful. It's about the only time my
family gives me a break...Pam tells them "Mom/Wife is on STRIKE this
weekend!" LOL. But seriously...she came up here to help me with the one
garden I couldn't seem to get finished and cleaned up...such a big
chore. But with the two of us...and chatting the whole time, it wasn't
that bad. A TRUE friend is one who comes up and gets her hands
dirty....and doesn't mind a bit. Pam is a jewel. She gets her new
computer for home on Thursday so she'll be back soon!

Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I hope these dogs have there shots up to date! Make sure you watch those
bites for an infection too....

So sorry to hear this... you were being so kind, it should not have
happened. Is everyone else (the dogs) ok?

This sounds so familiar, know someone else who just went thru this....