Re: ok- this is just unbelievable

LOL Donna...well, if it makes you feel any better, I've had a pine
wreath hanging on a wood wall for at least 15  years.  We spray
painted it gold after it'd been up there for about 5 years.  Now, I
know if it were touched, it would just disintegrate.  The wall is
stained wood, so it sort of melts into it and I never even see it
anymore - of course, I don't look up all that often and it's pretty
high up - that foyer's 16' at the peak.  Also have this one ornament
hanging over the steps down from the foyer that never gets moved...no
birds inside or they'd find plenty to build in.

Best to set some big pots of plants in front of the steps to your
front porch.....just bank it in plants so people won't try to go
there while the baby birds are fledging.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs
Current Article: Until April 11