Re: rabbits & deer

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] rabbits & deer
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:46:15 -0600

Auralie,
Where I get my hair cut, they just wet it down, they don't wash it.  Maybe
before asking a salon for hair one might ask about washing too.  As to the
deer getting used to it, well, from all  I've heard, they get used to just
about everything.  So maybe dirty hair could be one component of a rotation
of techniques.

Kitty