Re: rabbits & deer

Hello, Vera, and welcome. Glad you decided to participate.

On Apr 25, 2005, at 2:41 PM, Vera Metzke wrote:

HI Group,
New lurker here - Vera -not sure about the singing fish for rabbits
and deer but do know that putting human hair cuttings will deter the
deer.   They kept digging up my front perenial area and after a trip
to the beauty shop.. no more tracks or digging!
Vera
Zone 5

On 4/25/05, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
<4042N15@nationalhearing.com> wrote:
I read recently that motion-sensored, singing fish will deter rabbits and
deer. Anything to it? I see Walgreens has them again. They deter me.
Kitty
----- Original Message -----
From: <Hollikft@aol.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ok- this is just unbelievable

Donna,
That is soo adorable! How sweet nature can be! Can relate to the
Christmas stuff being up, we just got our tree in the family room down
about three
weeks ago!

I can also relate to the Front yard decorations! DH had purchased over 9
animated reindeer and lights galore (mind you we already had lights
galore)
Although he did not decorate the front yard this year as he was pretty
po'd
about Mr. Rogers (Ceramic Lawn Frog that walked across the bridge of the
pond
toting a fishing rod) being stolen from the yard. But now that after 7
months
Mr. Rogers was returned, I suspect he will make up for the lost
Christmas!!
;)

Holli
LI, NY