RE: ok- this is just unbelievable

Competition with the Griswald's Cyndi? LOL!

Kitty, I do put it up usually at the beginning of December, about the first
weekend, maybe 2nd. But St. Stephen's Day, and WHO may I ask is that? I'm
assuming that's right after Christmas....I was raised Baptist, they don't
do Saints. By then I'm just sick of tripping over stuff. I actually have a
lot of stuff when I'm in the mood. This season was just so wretched I
wasn't up for it. NO Christmas spirit at all. I have a feeling this year is
going to be different. I'll send pictures......

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

Behalf

<wmorgan972@ameritech.net><br>To:
> > > <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 6:44
> > > LOL!!! I love it! I gave my neighbor a wreath a couple years ago with
> > > a<br>> "fake" bird's nest in it for spring when they first moved in.
> > > Next thing<br>> you know, I got a call that they couldn't use their
> > > front door for a<br>couple<br>> of months because a mother bird had
> > > nested in it. We never did find out<br>> what happened to the fake
eggs
> > > (BTW, Bill just took our Christmas wreath down last week.)<br>><br>>
> > > Message-----<br>> From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: