Re: rabbits & deer

Thank you all for the welcome!  Boy, didn't expect so many responses!
I knew the rotation was important, just had a mind lapse!  I think the
little boy across the street I catch behine the mini lilac helps with
I am in a small town in Illinois called Dwight - 90 miles S of Chicago
on Rt 66!  The deer stray in town here since there is an empty lot at
the end of the block connected to a small creek.  Have to watch out in
the early AM coming and going!   Now any sure remedies for that little