From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 10:15 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] National Home Gardening Club?

I have just received a promotion for something called the National Home
Gardening Club.  It promises free tools, seeds, fertilizers, etc.
for simple evaluations of products.  Maybe I'm  too suspicious, but it
sounds much too good to be true. Is this a scam of some sort:
Does anyone know anything about this?
Auralie