Re: Andrea's bites/Pam

Andrea darlin' - that's terrible!!  Do keep an eye out for infection,
that's good advice.  Yes, was wonderful to see our pal for sure.   And
that bed needed work, but they never leave her alone for 5 minutes
unless I'm there to run interference.  But the bloody Bermuda didn't
stand a chance w/ both of us hacking it to bits and yanking it out.
And Neal just got transferred out to your neck of the woods, we talked
to him Saturday.  So you may get to meet him soon!
Take care of that hand and keep us posted woman!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX