Re: National Home Gardening Club?

Thanks for your input, Chris.  Maybe I'll give it a try.
Auralie

In a message dated 04/25/2005 11:20:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Chris@widom-assoc.com writes:

This is the group that I belong to.  I have written an article for them,
tested numerous products, and had a bunch of tips published. They have a
nice publication as well.  When I became a life member, I received oodles of
neat gardening products. Between getting paid for my article, receiving
prizes for the gardening tips, and the value of the products I've tested, I
think it IS too good to be true!  I can't predict the future, but the past
performance of this group has been exemplary.