Re: Re: Not in Christmas Spirit...

So do mine, especially since I hang the cat friendly ones on the low branches. Mostly they think it the ideal location to "lurk" under.
Cathy
On Tuesday, April 26, 2005, at 07:15 AM, Donna wrote:

HUm.. Tigger leaves it alone... maybe cause there are
so many he is confused!

Donna
who usually has about a dozen trees throughout the
house...

--- Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:

I never bother.  What is a Christmas tree except a
great big
scratching post w/ a whole bunch of cat toys hanging
off of it??
Looking at it from a cat's point of view anyhow.
Please.  Sugar has
enough toys.

On 4/25/05, A A HODGES <hodgesaa@earthlink.net>