Re: blue heron fiasco

Little bit off subject here, but how come you've got trash trees like cottonwoods growing in your neighborhood?

On Apr 26, 2005, at 7:22 PM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center wrote:

I think someone did try a regular ladder, but it was a tall tree, they
thought maybe a cottonwood. Maybe there was nothing much anyone could do,
but it's such a shame.

Kitty

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vera Metzke" <vmetzke@gmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 4:13 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] blue heron fiasco

Don't know about Indiana but around here my local PD calls me!  We
have alot of conservation type people also that will come in.  Mostly
I have had to help with owls!  Only one water foul till the game
warden picked him up!  Didn't anyone have a ladder?  I know they are a
pesky bird but I would think someone could have done something!
How inhumane is that!
Vera