RE: hemlocks and garden railroads?

Well I was being thrifty (read cheap)! The auction would have netted like 20
trees for some ridicules cheap price. I decided to pass since the seller
could not answer how 'wide' are these trees. Kept telling me 1-2 ft 'high'
and would give me a break on the shipping for that quantity. (it was as
dutch auction)

And somehow I think ikada would even be more time consuming and a greater
possibility of loosing the entire thing. But I am planning on trying it when
I find a tree that was not properly taken care of and can get a deal on it.

Ps this link is much better than the last one you gave me....