Orchid help please

Hi Everyone,
 I am doing a tropical theme in my yard this year.  This actually  started as
a joke because DH and I havent been on a vacation in 25  years,  but I kindda
got carried away. I need some help with an orchid.  I  purchased a L.
Purpurata Werkhauser mounted on a piece of bark.  The bark  is about 6inches..  the
roots  are well mounted in the bark.  My  question is now what do I do...  Do I
find a larger bark?  Can someone  steer me to a place that will teach me
about the care?  This is my  first  time with an orchid.
And you would not  believe all the other plants that are here!   Now if  I
can just find those animated Flamingos!

Holli
LI, NY  who also found authentic steel drum  music ;)