Re: Andrea's bites/Pam

Bless your heart, I know that hurts.  Lit some incense for healing last night.
No it doesn't have speakers but I WILL get some.   I've got to get
Neil at work to send me the Man Song too.  Ever hear that?  You'll
howl.  Take care of your "paw" dear.   And if there is a next time for
breaking up a dog fight, just stick your foot in between them - that's
generally enough to distract them.  And even if they bite, the shoe
will generally protect your foot better than an unprotected hand.  I
learned that the hard way myself.
One proviso, that doesn't work well as an alternative if you are
wearing flip-flops.
:-)

--
Pam Evans