Re: Plant shopping

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Plant shopping
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:14:26 -0600

Hi Chris,
Your list came through almost fine.  I clicked a few enters here and there
to make it easier to read.  Did you take a bus to this shopping trip? ;+)

I have the Silene, but yours includes a common misspelling.  It is Clifford
Moor, no e on Moor.  It's not named after a person, it is named for a
location, Clifford Moor, somewhere in great Britain.  and BTW - I love it!,
I just ordered 7 more.

I've tried the comfrey, Symphytum 'Goldsmith' but never had any luck with
it.

Great list - not start digging!

Kitty