Re: Cats, so...

Thanks, Pam. Logs are a good idea. I'll see if I can find a small one that will fit in that garden "room."

On Apr 27, 2005, at 1:49 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

I have logs that I line the back of the beds w/ along the shrub/line
and Sugar loves to work those out.  Do you have a 2 or 3 foot section
of log you could lay out there in the vicinity?

On 4/27/05, Barbara Tandy <sundrops@earthlink.net> wrote:
Mothballs--
--Barb Tandy, Grass Valley, CA
----- Original Message -----
From: "james singer" <islandjim1@verizon.net>
To: "Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 10:43 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Cats, so...

what do I use to keep a cat from sharpening its claws on the trunk of
my bottle palm? Must be the neighbor's cat, which is here a lot; Beans
has a preference for one of Ms Fatma's Oriental rugs. Anyway, it's
doing a fair job of shredding the boot of one of the fronds--so it's
happened more than once [unless it's a Florida panther--and wouldn't
that be neat!].

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W