Re: Orchid help please/Donna

Donna, how much are they asking for them?  Shipping would probably  break the
bank though ;(
Yes I still have the Palm trees...  You have no idea what I have been  up to
I am growing REAL palm trees, different varieties of bananas, ginger and
have a few more things coming!
I have Bamboo wind chimes, Flamingo votive holders, Flamingo cheese
spreaders.  We did get a bar last Friday, wasn't able to get the Tiki bar  but I can
surely decorate it!  Funny thing though DH put the bar together  in the living
room...   DUH!  then we couldn't get it out the  back double doors!!  LOL
I saw a sign that said Flamingo crossing which I think I just have to have
Will take pics!
LI,NY  the New Tropical Paradise
In a message dated 4/26/2005 11:53:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

Menards  has the animated flamingos.... Still got the palm trees?!?

Sorry no  help on the orchid... :(