To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:00 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Kudzu invasion!

I don't know how they decide to do these things. I suppose they can't track
every stand that pops up, so when they have some identified and accessible,
they'll study it for awhile to help figure out what will happen from the
inaccessible and those they don't find. Still, it will just keep marching
on...I wonder how southern Illinois is doing.
Kitty
neIN, Z5