Re: Spring pics

I didn't try the slideshow. When I got to the array, there were photos of the flowers, but the block titled "Woody" contained only a question mark.
Cathy
On Thursday, April 28, 2005, at 06:27 PM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center wrote:

Did you click on Woody's photo in the array ? or did you run the slideshow?
He should be there.
Kitty

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cathy Carpenter" <cathy.c@insightbb.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring pics

Everything came through, except for Woody. That photo had a large
question mark where it should have been!
Cathy
On Wednesday, April 27, 2005, at 10:45 PM, Kitty wrote:

Hi all,
I took a little spin around the garden tonight and so much more was
happening just since yesterday. My Manchu Rose that had only had a
couple
of flowers once, so I moved it, is now full of buds. The Spring
Vetchling
that struggled for years is lush this uear. The Omphalodes are bluer
than
blue and I have one Lilac that has true blue flowers, not lavender.
The
combination of Pulmonaria Smokie Blue and the Variegated Brunnera -
both
with blue flowers really works well. And my Acer p. Orangeola is
leafing
out. Epimediums are blooming like crazy. I've posted photos in a new
album. The last photo is of Woody. He was in a fight last night and
is
looking pretty shabby.

See if this link works:
http://snipurl.com/eaod