Re: Beautiful day

Yep, sand. But the problem is running it through existing areas--some planted, some simply full of stuff--around corners and across thresholds that can't be [for one reason or another] dug up. It's not at all impossible, just really time consuming. At present, we run all our irrigation through a nine-valve manifold, six valves of which are controlled by a six-station RainBird controller. Two of the remaining three feed hoses, one in the front yard and one in the rear yard. The lone, unused outlet is the one I'm intent upon plumbing to the other side of the back yard.

Two of the RainBird controlled valves already serve that part of the back yard, but they also serve a lot of outlets in the orchard area, which is beyond the backyard [to the side of it, actually]. Confused? Me too. Thank god, I'm never going to buy this place and have to try to figure it all out!