Re: Iris & cyclamen

> From: Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
> Thanks Marge.  The Cyclamen haven't done reallly wel, but those
> blooms were heartening this spring, so I'll work with them for a
few more
> years.

Well, Kitty, when they go dormant, dig them up and try them in
another location.  Maybe they're not getting enough light when
they're growing or something about where they are just doesn't suit
them right.

I love those plants - have pots of now dormant babies in the
greenhouse - they are very easy from seed.  Now, just to find time to
plant some of the largest in the garden and see if I can outfox the
voles and squirrels!  At the rate the voles are going in the woodland
garden, it's gonna end up a woodland rock garden as I just keep
adding more and more rocks to foil the little beggars.

Life has been way too interesting of late; I shall never get caught
up with the list, I fear - or anything else for that matter...talk
about spring rush!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs