Re: Happy birthday to Eva!

Yes, my husband came home with a bunch of plants and bulbs from the  nursery:
 Lobelia, Celosia, Gladiolus & Liatris.
Also (non-gardening related), my husband got us tickets to see Jon  Stewart
(of The Daily Show) tonight, so I am really psyched about that.   That should
be hilarious.
My in-laws also gave me a cool patio fountain -- which was a complete
surprise to me.  It looks really neat.
It was a very good day.
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 4/29/2005 9:16:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,