From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Judy Browning
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 5:27 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] H. foetiditus

I'm a couple weeks late, but the Helleborus seedlings went out today to
Donna, Cathy, Andrea, Bonnie M, Bonnie H, Melody, Jesse and Theresa. This
parent plant had a little purple on the petal edges instead of solid
chartreuse. They should arrive Thursday.  If I missed anyone, there are a
few left. Let me know in the next day or two if you want some. I will
probably have seedlings there for years to come. I need to deadhead it soon
or it will scatter seeds again this year. Dogwoods just in bloom, daphnes,
Narcissus poeticus, N. Thalia, last of the tulips & hyacinths, candytuft &
Phlox, Nepeta starting, ferns coming up. 70 -85 F high the last few days,
Had some nice rain but the heat is drying things out again. Starting to feel
very summery here