Re: Can we hear the birthday tune----

This must be birthday month on this list.  Happy Birthday to all the
recent celebrants!
Amazing how quickly time passes.  It still seems totally odd that I'm
going to my 20th highschool reunion this summer, and that I'll soon be
only a few years shy of 40 myself.  Oh, well.  At least now when I get
carded in the grocery store it just cracks me up!  It used to annoy me
alot, until I turned 30- then just became funny!

Theresa