Re: - now Mick

Kitty, I'm so sorry about Mick. And no I don't think that's twisted at all.
Most of us have been through this in some form or another and no matter how
you look at it it makes you feel guilty. No reason to feel guilty, but you
still do. But now you are protecting your other cats and they will be
healthier for it.

Hugs to you

Andrea
Beaufort, SC Zone 8b