Re: Need some help

Hi Vera...been out of town all week, so just now getting to catch up on the
CHAT list.  I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's sister.  I bet it  is
very frustrating and difficult to get things done from out of town.   Houston has
so many folks that are evacuees, etc. from east Texas and Louisiana,  that
they are just inundated with people calling about missing folks.  When  her
brother was in Houston, was he able to file a missing person's report,  check
with her friends, her church group, etc??   Would like to help  if I can, but
would need more info.  Not sure, as a non-family member, how  much I can do, but
I'd be glad to help.  Can you email me, or have your  friend email and give me
more info, please??
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 3/30/2006 6:41:19 PM Central Standard Time,