Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #2084

OH NO, Kitty, I'm so very sorry.  Geeze, I'm trying to play catch up  and
thus didn't get this message till now.  I'm so very sorry.  He's  in a better
place, with no suffering and pain, but it is difficult on you, I'm  sure.  Please
know that you are in my heart, Kitty.
In a message dated 3/30/2006 10:57:34 PM Central Standard Time,