Re: Getting ready for spring planting thoughts

Ooh! I like it!
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 9:10 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Getting ready for spring planting thoughts

I really haven't had time to research what is new on the market for this
year yet.

Wondering what new or newly promoted annuals or perennials are going to be
featured this year.

I would like to do something different with my annual container plantings,
and wondering what to look for. Anyone want to comment about doing something
last year that really worked out better than usual?

I see another meadowbrite series has come out... Pixie

http://www.monrovia.com/monroviaweb.nsf/8c104835579b67e18825685f006acdf8/7ec
31a77041ea755882570da0008f1b3!OpenDocument

or

http://snipurl.com/ojxz

And they have this fanfare impatiens series?

http://ballfloraplant.com/plant_search.aspx?cat=Annual

or the new mum Michelle

http://yoder.com/whats_new.asp

Of course, all of these are probably old news since I seen an article about
them in a magazine... which made me wonder just what else is new and hot?

Donna