Re: Rain

We recently had some rain but are still over four inches short for the
year...that's equal to one very rainy month.  I've started watering
already...we've had hot weather in the 70's and wind which dries things out
even more...our spring is getting shorter and shorter and I am having to
adjust my planting by about 2 weeks.
Bonnie ETN Zone 7