Re: Re: [CHATnow IOWA-

I seem to recall something about mercury or some other contaminant in the immunizations. Obviously the parents had never seen anybody with any of the diseases.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: [CHATnow IOWA-

I've never been able to understand why supposedly educated adults do not have their children immunized against childhood diseases--especially if they have been immunized in infancy themselves and spared the trauma of DPT, small pox, polio, and whatever else. Are they sacrificing their children because of some crackpot conviction that the biosphere is benign, or is something else going on that I don't know about. I'm glad that Iowa has mandatory vaccination rules; I wish every state did.