Re: March Mart/ Birch

Do you ever peel back the bark and use it??  I've seen so many things,  i.e.
candles with the bark around them, etc.  Was wondering how easy that  was to
do, doesn't seem easy at all.
I guess when you have the Birch trees all around you, you take them for
granted.....somehow I notice things more now with Birch bark than I did  before.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 4/3/2006 10:12:07 AM Central Standard Time,