To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Tornadic Conditions

Cathy C., looks like you and most of Illinois are in the middle of some
terrible weather right now. Take care. We are under a tornado watch until
midnight. I do not like scaru storms.
It was a big one -- probably the worst I've seen in the past ten years!
My parents were visiting and were just about to leave when the tornado
sirens went off; they wouldn't believe a big storm was coming and still
wanted to drive!