Re: Tornadic Conditions

Good Grief  you guys!  Sounds like the middle of the country is
really getting it!  Glad it appears all have survived and with no
major damage.  We actually had a thunderstorm with teeny hail and
about 5 minutes of actual raindrops - got the patio wet; doubt
seriously it penetrated the dry soil, but at least it was
something...now the wind is howling out there and the temps are
dropping.  Ah....spring.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Shadyside Garden Designs

----------
> From: Christopher P. Lindsey <lindsey@mallorn.com>
>
> > Cathy C., looks like you and most of Illinois are in the middle
of some
> > terrible weather right now.  Take care.  We are under a tornado
watch until
> > midnight.  I do not like scaru storms.
>
> It was a big one -- probably the worst I've seen in the past ten
years!
> My parents were visiting and were just about to leave when the
tornado
> sirens went off; they wouldn't believe a big storm was coming and
still
> wanted to drive!
>
> I finally herded everyone into the basement just in time for the
power to
> go out, so I rummaged around and set up my propane camping lantern.
 The