To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 3:07 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Brugmansias

Great, Godi....ya' gotta wait until first of May to put them out
safely tho' you may be able to manage it sooner, being south of me.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Shadyside Garden Designs

From: MICHAEL HABIB <godihabib@verizon.net>
I potted mine a few days ago. All five have long roots and I can't
wait to
put them outside soon.
Thanks Marge.
Godi zone 7