Re: Re: [CHAT now vaccines was now IOWA-

Think public awareness and prevention?

I think it would be great to be able to go to my
garden center and get a shot at the same time....

The last time I updated my tetanus shot ( 2 years ago,
hum, I think) it was a major thing. Seems doctors
around here don't just have it on hand or at least
were out of it when I was there and had to come back.
I was shocked!

Donna

=== message truncated ===