To: "gardenchat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 5:28 PM
Subject: [CHAT] tooting my own horn

OK all, remember last year when Island Jim brought up the subject of
certain seed species benefiting from smoke infusion? It increases
germination rates and we looked at a couple of internet articles on the
subject?

ANYWAY, I'm taking Advanced Seed Science this semester and I decided to
do my term paper on it. I made a 99, and my professor has made it lesson
10 of our class. And wants another instructor to read it. How cool is
that?

Andrea
Beaufort, SC Zone 8b
raider843@earthlink.net