Re: For those with cellphones

That would be nice, but once my cellphone number got
out, I would need lotsa minutes.

Mine was a work based phone which is why I have to
replace it. Everyone is lost trying to find me on a
land line. I am just enjoying the peace and quiet at
home or other times folks can't find me :)

What I really despised was the 2 way walkie talkie -
everyone would just beep me up and say anything and
everyone around me could hear what they said. Nothing
like a co-worker screaming and ranting about what
another employee did while you are trying to get thru
airport security and can't shut it off!