Re: For those with cellphones

That is fine for personal use, but here it really is
causing a problem with me not being accessible.

The computers go down, they have to find me- which can
be at any one of my offices in different buildings -
home- or on the road somewhere. (Yes, I can do things
remotely to reboot or fix an issue)

Not to mention the police and fire dept at times need
to contact me NOW....and they don't want to call a
half dozen numbers to find me.

It has been peaceful since I haven't had a cell phone
since March 17th, but will have to do something soon.

Donna