Re: Twirlies

Thanks for checking on us.  So glad you escaped again.  The major part of
the supercell storm was in the counties that touch the
plateau...Cumberland, Anderson, Morgan, Roane, Scott, Campbell, Grainger,
and Union.  There was hail from dime to golfball size but no confirmed
tornados, thank goodness.  We, in west Blount county, had high winds,
lightening, thunder, and heavy rain.  From our reports, the biggest damage
was done north of Nashville so ETN was ok.    These storms seem more severe
for this time of year.  Is my memory going or isn't our "tornado" time
usually in the summer?