Re: Twirlies NOW New Stove

Congratulations! I know you and Jesse will have a blast. Are all the Ya-Yas coming over?
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2006 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Twirlies

I'm glad all of you are OK - been a rough year already w/ twirlies. We had
the oddest front come through last night, very high winds and dust!
Reminded me of my days in West Texas. A duststorm yet! I was out there in
50 mph winds trying to stand up while I watered in my newly planted lasagna
bed and all the fill in spots where something croaked from the
drought. Wild evening. Finishing up today now that the Sears guy has come
and gone. A real stove, w/ 4 working burners and an oven - WOW. I feel
real uptown now. Just in time for Jesse's visit next weekend.
LOL

On 4/8/06, Bonnie Holmes <holmesbm@usit.net> wrote:

I just don't remember many here except occasionally as we are not very
flat. Guess I better get used to it. I keep having these dreams of high
rising water but not tornadoes.

Grainger,
> > and Union. There was hail from dime to golfball size but no > > confirmed
> > tornados, thank goodness. We, in west Blount county, had high winds,
> > lightening, thunder, and heavy rain. From our reports, the biggest
damage
> > was done north of Nashville so ETN was ok. These storms seem more
> > severe
> > for this time of year. Is my memory going or isn't our "tornado" > > time
> > usually in the summer?

of
my

--