Re: an internet find

Same here. Thanks Ceres. Who knows where this shepherd will lead us next.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5

Thanks, Ceres. I have a long list to forward that to.

On Apr 9, 2006, at 6:30 PM, Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:

Thought you might get a chuckle with this.

(Written by a retired Methodist minister)

Bush is my shepherd; I dwell in want.
He maketh logs to be cut down in national forests.
He leadeth trucks into the still wilderness.
He restoreth my fears.
He leadeth me in the paths of international disgrace for his ego's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of pollution and war,
I will find no exit, for thou art in office.
Thy tax cuts for the rich and thy media control, they discomfort me.
Thou preparest an agenda of deception in the presence of thy religion.
Thou anointest my head with foreign oil.
My health insurance runneth out.
Surely megalomania and false patriotism shall follow me all the days of thy
term,
And my jobless child shall dwell in my basement forever.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10