Re: more plants- where to put them...

Nice plants glad they are not hardy here :)

So what are you getting rid of now to make room or are
you adding on another garden area somewhere?

A couple of the links didn't work for me BTW.

Donna

http://www.plantstogo.com/plantdescriptions/abutilonpictum.htm

http://www.marthastewart.com/page.jhtml?type=content&id=plant1008&catid=cat2

http://www.anniesannuals.com/signs/p%20-%20r/papaver_commutatum_l.htm