From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Theresa
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 6:53 PM
To: GardenChat
Subject: [CHAT] more plants- where to put them...

Hi all-

I went to the CalHort plant sale today (Now called Specialty Nursary
Plant Sale) and thought maybe I'd get 1-2 plants.  As most of you know,
I have no room to put anything else in my garden, and in fact am now
regularly digging things out and giving them away as other plants get
larger and need more space.  Soooooo- my great plan failed miserably,
and of course I brought home far more than 1-2 plants.  Here's what I got:

Crimun sp.
Choisya t. Aztec Pearl
Chusquea culeo
Albutilon pictum Tompsonii
Berberis darwinii
Yellow calla lily
Papaver commutatum "Lady bird"
Nemophilia menziesii "Baby Blue"
Coreopsis tinctoria radiata "Tiger Sun"
Sophora longicarinata

I'll see if I can find some link with picture on them to send next.

It was a fun day and I'm really happy with the Albutilon and Chusquea
(bamboo).  The crinum was a steal- in a 5 gallon pot for $9.