My trip to Chicago

Was in the western Chicago suburbs for a meeting and took a field
trip to Hauserman Orchids in Villa Park.  i was impressed -
greenhouse upon greenhouse of plants. Heaviest on Phalaenopsis and
Cattleyas, but plenty of choices for all interests. We left with 3
cattleya alliance hybrids, though I doubt they will bloom for 2-3
years. Certainly worth a visit if you are in the area.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b