Re: Plant list up

> What were you saying about implausability??? It's a silly, skin show, but
> worth watching if there's nothing else on.

Hey, read on...  I said it had improbable plot lines.  I also said it had
some of the best character development/interaction.  :)  I didn't say it
was good!  And what's wrong with skin?  You forget that I'm an unmarried
guy.  ;)

> I've never seen the Shield, but
> I think it is one of my nephew's favorites.  I think it's on a cable
> channel; I don't have cable TV.

I hope your nephew's not too young -- it's a pretty violent show.  But
again, great character development.

> I like West Wing and Lost.

West Wing is pretty good too.  I feel that the past few seasons have
slipped, probably because Aaron Sorkin quit.  Again, they seem to be moving
away from character development.  I haven't watched Lost at all, but the
guys at work really like it.

Some of my favorite shows (and thinking about it, again, it's all about
the characters) are

   The Shield
   La Femme Nikita
   MillenniuM
   Magnum PI
   Medium (I think they have the most realistic family dynamic on TV)
   Cowboy Bebop
   Everwood
   Gilmore Girls (I'll never hear the end of this one)
   My Name is Earl

I think that's a big part of reality TV's success; people want to see
relationships and real people.

Chris