To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Plant list up

> "There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand
> binary, and those who don't."

Do you watch Numb3rs on TV? fun show.

I did, but it started annoying me because of the implausability of what
they were doing. I guess that's what I get for working for the company
that makes Mathematica for two years.

And, as much as I hate to say it, the acting always bothered me -- it
felt stiff and the characters didn't really seem to click. The two shows
that I enjoy with the best character development/interaction are The Shield
and Las Vegas (again, improbably plot lines on this one, but fun).

I really liked the premise of Numb3rs, though!

Chris