To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] more plants- where to put them...

Hey Dave, I know you are busy, so wasn't sure you'd even see my post. It was pretty good this year. They had it set up so that individual growers had tables with their signs etc on them) in addition to a couple of tables of stuff that was donated from general members. This rain just sucks! At least I'm not in a flood area (well as long as the levees hold).

Theresa

David Franzman wrote:

Oops. I forgot to answer you Theresa. Uh, no I didn't go! In fact, I've never been. One of these days...maybe. More rain this week

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>