Michael Dirr Talk

Last night I attended a talk by Michael Dirr.  It was sponsored by the
Mid-South Hydrangea Society, of which I am a member.  He was very informative
and had many beautiful slides.  We auctioned two "Blushing Bride" hydrangeas
which will be available in limited numbers next year.  It is an offshoot of
"Endless Summer" but is (obviously) pale pink.  I really had a good time.  I
didn't have any money for the many hydrangeas that were for sale, but I did
get a copy of his hydrangea book ($25), which he enscribed.  All in all I had
a grand time.  It's not often I'm willing to stay up until 10:00 pm, but last
night was well worth it.  I am going to get some stuff cleaned up today.
zone 7
West TN